OUR GRAVESTONE DESIGNS
A gravestone in glass gives a delicate and beautiful impression. It is transparent and feels alive when the different shades of light are reflected through the glass. In our collection there are several gravestones to choose from. There are seven different shapes of glass, and many different motifs that can be combined with the desired shape. Click on each shape respectively to see more motifs. More info at the bottom of the page.
We use a new technique where the motif is merged with the glass, which makes the colour light resistant. We provide a 25 year guarantee for the durability of the motif.All our work is craftsmanship from beginning to finished gravestone. From the design, the photographing of plants etc., the production in Glasriket in Småland where the gravestone becomes reality to the final mounting at the cemetery.Our glass gravestones can be found in many of Sweden’s cemeteries, from the island Ven in the south, to Kiruna in the north. Since a while back our gravestones can also be found in Norway. We work together with a business in Oslo, Ellingard Monument, who makes traditional gravestones. They supply and distribute in Norway.
- The most common size for gravestones today is 50×70 cm, but our glass gravestones can be made both bigger and smaller.
- The delivery time is about 6-8 weeks from placed order.
- The glass of the gravestone is durable, but only weighs about 30 kg and is easy to transport and mount. The base is specially designed and approved by CGK.
- A glass gravestone is easy to keep clean with a cloth and polish, which comes with the order. We care about our environment and sustainable development, so all our production is done in Sweden.
- It is possible to pay for the glass gravestone over 24 months interest rate free through Länsförsäkringar / Wasa kredit.